Saturday, December 27, 2014

Hotwheels: 1996 JC Penney 24K Performance Collection

Finally, got the package already! I've been waiting for this for almost 1 1/2 yrs, bought this on Ebay last July-Aug last year; it was delivered first to my brother residing in CA, USA.  The item arrived, together with my brother's package, few days before Christmas... but instead of unboxing it, I decided to wrap it up and wait 'til Christmas Eve. LOL! 

Here are few snaps taken during Christmas Eve
From: Ebay Santa lol!

really nice present! notice the crack on the case? The item was damaged during shipping. Fortunately. the seller was kind enough to give me a refund...
And here's a few snaps of the cars in close up...taken yesterday

#hotwheels Shelby Cobra

Olds 442

Very nice!


And heres the set together with my Shelby Cobra Collection

Thanks for looking! #hotwheelscollectors

1 comment:

  1. I cannot find this cobra anywhere for sale. I have been collecting the cobra since 1982. Is this for sale by chance if you still have it?

    ReplyDelete