Friday, January 25, 2013

1st haul of the year

Despite of my hectic work sched this past few weeks, I somehow manage to attend the recently held DCPH swapmeet.  Here are my few latest haul for my collection. My 1st for 2013!

Corgi 1:43 Mini. My 3rd Mini from Corgi


Greenlight Series 8: Shelby Cobra. In general, Greenlight really does a good job on their castings. Regardless its scale (tad smaller) and price, it's a must have for diecast collectors.

...few more Shelby's... from Hotwheels Shelby 5 Pack. Shelby Cobra and Shelby Cobra Daytona.
..and another one, at the right - Shelby Cobra Daytona $TH. Still looking for a good deal for the Classic Cobra TH. Ha! 

...and last one, Flintmobile! ...to open or not to open???   ...nah, will keep this as-is :))

Thanks for viewing.  'til my next post. ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment